All members of the Bexley community are invited to participate in the Bexley City School District‘s Championing Our Future strategic-planning process with a series of interactive community forums beginning next week. The first forum is on October 20 beginning at 9:00 am in the Bexley Public Library Auditorium, with another slated for that evening at 6:30 pm in the Bexley High School Library.
Join District leadership at one or more of the following events:
- Thursday, October 20, 9:00 – 10:30 am at Bexley Public Library Auditorium
- Thursday, October 20, 6:30 – 8:00 pm at Bexley High School Library
- Thursday, November 17, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm at the Jeffrey Mansion Carriage Court
- Thursday, November 17, 5:15 – 6:45 pm at Montrose Elementary School
- Saturday, November 19, 9:00 – 10:30 am at Maryland Elementary School
- Saturday, November 19, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Location TBD
To register, please click here.