The David H. Madison Community Pool will open for the season on Saturday, May 29th! If you have already purchased a membership, you can pick up your key tag at the pool.
In accordance with federal and state COVID-19 guidelines and in consultation with the Bexley COVID-19 Task Force, the Recreation and Parks Department has announced an increase in pool capacity from the anticipated 130 person max to a max of 550 patrons. As a result of this capacity increase:
- Memberships are now be available for purchase for residents and non-residents.
- Memberships can be purchased via Bexley Recreation & Parks MyRec Software.
- Daily Admission will still be accepted at the gate.
- There will be a max capacity of 550 patrons at one time. Real-time capacity updates are available at www.bexley.org/pool.
- Both members and daily patrons will have access to the pool on a first come first serve basis until the 550 max capacity is reached.
While we continue to move in the right direction and toward a more normal summer, there will still be some aspects of the pool season that will be slightly different.
- The max capacity designed to minimize overly crowded swim days, masks will still be required while moving about the facility until Governor DeWine lifts the orders on June 2nd
- Monday – Friday, there will be 1.5-2 hrs in which the pool is closed to the general public to allow for summer camp swim time.
- Although necessary, we understand that these adjustments will cause some inconvenience from time to time. As a result, pool memberships are discounted 25% from the 2019 rates.