Our community pool complex is for the enjoyment of Bexley residents and their guests. The newly renovated facility is composed of 6 different features including a zero depth entry leisure pool, an 8-lane competition pool, a diving well, two (2) water slides, a toddler pool and a splash pad! This new concept was designed to accommodate all ages and swimming abilities. We also provide a handicap lift into the competition pool for those individuals who are physically disabled.
Contact & Location
Season & Hours
Memorial Day through Labor Day
M-F: 12:00 - 9:00 pm
Sat & Sun: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
School Days: 4:30 - 8:00 pm
Pool Quick Links
2021 Pool Season Update
We are planning to open the pool in some capacity this summer with opening day being Saturday, May 29, 2021!
There are still mandatory guidelines and safety protocols in place by local and state health agencies, which were set in 2020, but have not yet been updated. Based on current protocols, our max capacity allowed in the pool at one time is around 130 individuals. This will push us towards a daily registration system with up to five (5), 1.5 hour time slots a day. Memberships are not out of the question, and more guidance will be released when we hear from Franklin County Public Health.
We will announce information regarding pool updates on this page, social media, the Bexley Blast weekly e-newsletter, and our registration software email, MyRec. We encourage you to create your household account in MyRec as registration for the pool, daily or membership, will be through this site.
Daily Admission Rates
|Family of 6+||$315||$340||$122|
|Family of 5||$298||$323||$122|
|Family of 4||$282||$307||$122|
|Family of 3||$264||$289||$122|
|Family of 2||$248||$273||$122|
| Student Individual |
(11 and over)
| Adult Individual |
(18 and over)
| Senior Couple |
(55 and over)
| Senior Individual |
(55 and over)
Bexley Pool Members can purchase a daily admission pass booklet, including 14 guest passes, for $85. These are available at the front desk!
Keep your membership cards! If you were a member for the previous pool season, your card(s) was deactivated and will be reactivated upon the purchase of a membership for another year.
Please be familiar with our membership policies:
• Memberships may be mailed in along with payment, purchased at the Recreation Office, or purchased at the pool front desk (starting May 23).
• Memberships are limited to two adults and their unmarried children 22 & under, which all live in the same household.
• Babysitters/caretakers may be added to a family membership as a Plus 1 for the cost of $122. Please list as (i.e.) Smith – Plus 1 so the pass may be used for multiple babysitters.
• Children 1 year old and younger are FREE.
• Access into the pool facility will not be granted without a card.
• All cards MUST be scanned upon entrance into the pool facility at the front desk, so please make them readily available.
• Lost cards must be re-purchased for $2/card or $5 total for three or more.
• Any card that has issues with scan recognition may be subject to a new card printed at no additional charge.
• New pool members may pick up their membership cards at the pool front desk May 25th and after.