The David H. Madison Community Pool complex is for the enjoyment of Bexley residents and their guests. The newly renovated facility is composed of 6 different features including a zero depth entry leisure pool, an 8-lane competition pool, a diving well, two (2) water slides, a toddler pool and a splash pad. A handicapped lift is available to enter and exit the pool for those who have physical limitations.
Season & Hours
Monday - Friday Hours
4:00 - 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Hours
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
The 2021 Pool Season runs from May 29 through Monday, September 5.
Contact & Location
Real-Time Pool Occupancy
Percent Filled: %
Pool Quick Links
May 2021 Pool Season Update
The David H. Madison Bexley Pool is opening Saturday, May 29, 2021!
In accordance with federal and state COVID-19 guidelines and in consultation with the Bexley COVID-19 Task Force, the Recreation and Parks Department is excited to announce that we will be increasing the pool capacity from the anticipated 130 person max to a max of 550 patrons. As a result of this capacity increase:
- Memberships will now be available for purchase for residents and non-residents. We will no longer have the pre-registration model.
- Memberships will be available for online registration on Monday, May 24th at 8:00 am via Bexley Recreation & Parks MyRec Software.
- Daily Admission will still be accepted at the gate.
- There will be a max capacity of 550 patrons at one time.
- Both members and daily patrons will have access to the pool on a first come first serve basis until the 550 max capacity is reached.
While we continue to move in the right direction and toward a more normal summer, there will still be some aspects of the pool season that will be slightly different.
- The max capacity designed to minimize overly crowded swim days, masks will still be required while moving about the facility until Governor DeWine lifts the orders on June 2nd.
- Monday - Friday, there will be 1.5-2 hrs in which the pool is closed to the general public to allow for summer camp swim time.
Although necessary, we understand that these adjustments will cause some inconvenience from time to time. As a result, pool memberships will be discounted 25% from the 2019 rates.
|Family of 6+||$255||$319|
|Family of 5||$242||$303|
|Family of 4||$230||$288|
|Family of 3||$217||$271|
|Family of 2||$205||$256|
| Student Individual |
| Adult Individual |
(18 and over)
| Senior Couple |
(55 and over)
| Senior Individual |
(55 and over)
All Membership Policies
- Memberships will be on sale for Bexley Residents and Sponsored Non-Residents.
- Memberships are limited to two adults and their unmarried children 22 and under.
- Plus 1 memberships are available for purchase and can only be used when attending with family members.
- Children 1 year old and younger are free and should not be included in your membership.
Non-Resident Sponsored Memberships*
- There will be a max of 50 Non-Resident memberships.
- A Non-Resident must be sponsored by a 2021 Resident Pool Member. Limit one sponsorship per sponsoring family.
- In-person registration will not be required this year. Any interested non-resident must apply online before being approved for a purchase.
- You will be required to list the sponsoring resident’s name and contact information. Once received, a Bexley Recreation and Parks staff member will reach out to the resident to confirm that they have a 2021 membership purchased and have agreed to sponsor the non-resident individual or family.
Daily Admission Rates
Daily Admission is available during open swim times for Bexley Residents and their guests, as well as guests of Bexley Pool Members. Please refer to the chart for daily admission rates.
| Older Adult|
Swim Lesson Information
This program, developed by SwimSafe Pool Management, helps you learn how to swim or improve your swimming strokes, learn personal water safety skills, feel comfortable and relaxed in and around the water and have fun! Lessons are available in 2021 to any Bexley resident.
Due to COVID-19 safety protocol, our maximum participation for lessons are much lower than normal. We are limiting registration to one (1) 2-week session per child to allow an equal opportunity for those that want to take swim lessons. After registration closes on May 17th, we will evaluate the session capacities and re-open slots that are still available. At this point, any interested participants could add a second session.
- Opens Monday, May 10 at 12:00 pm
- Closes Monday, May 17 at 11:59 pm
Private Swim Lessons – NEW
Bexley Recreation & Parks offers private swim lessons as a single class, or in a discounted bundle of 5 or 10 lessons. Pricing information for private swim lessons can be found below.
Note: Registration for private swim lessons is not available online. If you are interested in signing up, please call the Bexley Pool at (614) 559-4350.
Private Swim Lessons
Private Swim Lessons
5 Lessons (10% off)
Private Swim Lessons
10 Lessons (20% off)
Pool Events Calendar
COVID-19 Safety Measures
There will be a max capacity of 550 patrons permitted in the pool facility at one time. This will be evaluated early and often to ensure that the risk of the pool facility becoming a vehicle for COVID-19 spread within our community is reduced. Any changes to capacity totals will be communicated in advance.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please stay home.
- Social distancing must be observed by maintaining at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the pool.
- Do not sit personal items within 6ft. of those outside your family or pod.
- Masks are not required for vaccinated patrons.
- Masks are recommended for non-vaccinated patrons when moving to and from in the pool facility (not in the water).
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.