Our community pool complex is for the enjoyment of Bexley residents and their guests. The newly renovated facility is composed of 6 different features including a zero depth entry leisure pool, an 8-lane competition pool, a diving well, two (2) water slides, a toddler pool and a splash pad! This new concept was designed to accommodate all ages and swimming abilities. We also provide a handicap lift into the competition pool for those individuals who are physically disabled.
Contact & Location
Season & Hours
Memorial Day through Labor Day
M-F: 12:00 - 9:00 pm
Sat & Sun: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
School Days (May 29/30): 4:30 - 8:00 pm
Pool Quick Links
2021 Pool Season Update
A decision has not been made whether the David H. Madison Community Pool will be open for the summer 2021 season. We will announce the decision on our website and in the Bexley Blast weekly e-newsletter when more information is available.
Daily Admission Rates
|Family of 6+||$315||$340||$122|
|Family of 5||$298||$323||$122|
|Family of 4||$282||$307||$122|
|Family of 3||$264||$289||$122|
|Family of 2||$248||$273||$122|
| Student Individual |
(11 and over)
| Adult Individual |
(18 and over)
| Senior Couple |
(55 and over)
| Senior Individual |
(55 and over)
Bexley Pool Members can purchase a daily admission pass booklet, including 14 guest passes, for $85. These are available at the front desk!
Keep your membership cards! If you were a member for the previous pool season, your card(s) was deactivated and will be reactivated upon the purchase of a membership for another year.
Please be familiar with our membership policies:
• Memberships may be mailed in along with payment, purchased at the Recreation Office, or purchased at the pool front desk (starting May 23).
• Memberships are limited to two adults and their unmarried children 22 & under, which all live in the same household.
• Babysitters/caretakers may be added to a family membership as a Plus 1 for the cost of $122. Please list as (i.e.) Smith – Plus 1 so the pass may be used for multiple babysitters.
• Children 1 year old and younger are FREE.
• Access into the pool facility will not be granted without a card.
• All cards MUST be scanned upon entrance into the pool facility at the front desk, so please make them readily available.
• Lost cards must be re-purchased for $2/card or $5 total for three or more.
• Any card that has issues with scan recognition may be subject to a new card printed at no additional charge.
• New pool members may pick up their membership cards at the pool front desk May 25th and after.