Leaf Collection Schedule
The daily leaf pickup schedule is posted on this page. The City will deploy one crew in north, central, and south Bexley, Crews generally work west to east across the City. This program concludes in December after three full cycles throughout Bexley have been completed, weather permitting.
Daily Leaf Collection
December 18 Update
Round Three is underway!
December 18 Update:
The map below shows the approximate starting position (see the truck icons) of the leaf pickup trucks. The trucks will follow a generally eastward route through the City in each section.
Please note these starting locations are approximate.
Leaf Management Tips
- Rake leaves to the back of the curb but not in the street. If possible, please avoid placing leaf piles near mailboxes, trees, lights or signs.
- Please do not include yard waste or grass clippings in the leaves. These items clog the machines and create significant delays in pickup.
- Avoid parking in front of large leaf piles whenever possible. If piles are blocked, our crews will be unable to remove them.
- Please keep leaves out of storm water sewers and stream banks. Leaves cause bacteria that depletes oxygen and can kill fish and other stream organisms.
- Leaves can also be collected during scheduled yard waste collection dates if they are placed in paper yard waste bags or in a container marked as "yard waste".