City Council meetings are currently being held on Zoom. Here’s how to access the upcoming meeting:
- To join the Zoom Webinar from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device, click here.
- Join by Phone: US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968
- Webinar ID: 201 091 469
To view agendas and other supporting documents, visit www.bexley.org/meetings. Please note that agendas are subject to change before the meeting occurs. Residents are encouraged to email public comment in advance of the meeting. Additionally, public comment will be accommodated via the virtual meeting system.
At the upcoming City Council meeting, the following items will be discussed:
- Ordinance 04-21: Allow for vacation time buyouts for unused vacation time in excess of 10 days, in the instance where a staff member was unable to take vacation leave due to extraordinary circumstances in their job impacted by the City’s COVID-19 pandemic response
- Ordinance 05-21: Un-appropriate $35,000 from the Salary & Wages line item of the Vehicle and Grounds Maintenance and Urban Forestry account and appropriate $35,000 into the Turf Maintenance line item of the Vehicle and Grounds Maintenance and Urban Forestry account
- Ordinance 06-21: Authorize a transfer from the Road and Alley Fund of $5,256 to the Bond Retirement Fund and to appropriate $5,256 from the Bond Retirement Fund, to appropriate $52,559 from the Water Fund and to appropriate $7,884 form the Sewer Fund to pay debt service related to the South Roosevelt and Ashbourne Improvement Project
- Ordinance 07-21: Establish a special fund designated the South Drexel Ave. and Grandon Avenue Comprehensive Improvements Fund to record all revenue and expenses associated with the South Drexel Avenue and Grandon Avenue project, to appropriate $5,158,807 from this fund to pay for the cost of the project and to authorize transfers from the Water, Sewer and Road and Alley Funds of $134,181, $31,572 and $97,347 respectively to the South Drexel Ave. and Grandon Avenue Comprehensive Improvements Fund to pay the City’s portion of the project
- Ordinance 08-21: Certify special assessments for the repair of sidewalks where the work was not done by the owner after being ordered by the City in accordance with Bexley Code Section 1490.15(b)(4)A or Bexley Code Section 1492.04(b)(1) and it was necessary to do the work and assess the owner
- Ordinance 09-21: Un-appropriate $86,971 from the Urban Redevelopment Tax Increment Equivalent Fund more commonly known as the City Hall TIF Fund
- Ordinance 10-21: Creating a Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area in a specified portion of the Main Street District and enacting regulations and declaring an emergency
- Resolution 01-21: Confirming the Mayor’s appointments of members to the Citizen Review Board
The following tabled legislation may be discussed:
- Ordinance 36-20: Amending Bexley Codified Ordinance 648.09 Mayor’s Emergency Powers
To view current agendas for city meetings, passed ordinances, or to learn more, visit www.bexley.org/meetings.