City Council meetings are currently being held on Zoom. Here’s how to access the upcoming meeting:
- To join the Zoom Webinar from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device, click here.
- Join by Phone: US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968
- Webinar ID: 201 091 469
Agendas are subject to change before the meeting occurs. Residents are encouraged to email public comment in advance of the meeting. Additionally, public comment will be accommodated via the virtual meeting system.
At the upcoming City Council meeting, the following items will be discussed:
- Ordinance 08-21: To certify special assessments for the repair of sidewalks where the work was not done by the owner after being ordered by the City in accordance with Bexley Code Section 1490.15(b)(4)A or Bexley Code Section 1492.04(b)(1) and it was necessary to do the work and assess the owner
- Ordinance 09-21: Un-appropriate $86,971 from the Urban Redevelopment Tax Increment Equivalent Fund more commonly known as the City Hall TIF Fund
- Ordinance 10-21: Creating a Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area in a specified portion of the Main Street District and enacting regulations and declaring an emergency
- Ordinance 11-20: To amend Amended Chapter 1230, Definitions; Chapter 1252.15, Accessory Uses and Structures; and Chapter 1223.05, Demolition; in order to provide for additional regulations and criteria related to the construction and demolition of accessory uses and structure in the City
- Ordinance 12-21: To adopt and approve the City of Bexley Electric Aggregation Plan of Operation and Governance, and to declare an emergency
- Ordinance 13-21: To appropriate $8,089.45 from the Unencumbered General Fund to pay for replacement of a Jeffrey Park stage and tent that were destroyed during a storm in 2020
- Ordinance 14-21: To appropriate $180,000 from the Recreation Fund to pay for expenses related to the Jeffrey Mansion expansion
- Ordinance 15-21: Appropriate $15,700 from the Water Fund to pay for waterline reconstruction in conjunction with the 2021 street reconstruction project
To view current agendas for city meetings, passed ordinances, or to learn more, visit www.bexley.org/meetings.