A recording of this meeting is available at the bottom of this post.
At the January 12th City Council meeting, the following items will be discussed:
- Ordinance 01-21: Approve the collective bargaining agreement between the Fraternal Order of Police, Capital City Lodge No. 9 and the City of Bexley
- Ordinance 02-21: Appropriate $100,000 from the Grant Reimbursed Expenditures Account of the General Fund for the purpose of paying for expenses associated with the Jeffrey Mansion Expansion and Accessibility Project after the receipt of $100,000 from the 2020 State of Ohio Capital Budget
- Ordinance 60-20: Create the Bexley Residential Sewer Remediation loan program
- Ordinance 63-20: To create the Bexley Electricity Aggregation Program, Authorize Issuance of Request for Proposals, Authorize Process for Board of Control to Award Contract to Electricity Aggregation Supplier and Related Matters
The following tabled legislation may be discussed:
- Amended Ordinance 27-20: Authorize the Mayor to create a Bexley Sanitary Sewer Backflow Prevention Program, to appropriate $375,000 from the Sewer Fund, and to declare an emergency
- Amended Ordinance 27-20: Authorize the Mayor to create a Bexley Sanitary Sewer Inspection and Remediation Program, and to appropriate $300,000 from the Sewer Fund, and to declare an emergency
- Ordinance 36-20: Amending Bexley Codified Ordinance 648.09 Mayor’s Emergency Powers
- Ordinance 43-19: Amend Chapter 1028 in order to add provisions for small cell facilities and other right-of-way considerations, and to adopt the Bexley Design Guidelines for Small Cell Facilities and Wireless Support Structures within the right-of-way
To view current agendas for city meetings, passed ordinances, or to learn more, visit www.bexley.org/meetings.
Recording of Meeting: